Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Every time my blog updates, an angel gets its wings!

Geez, if that were really the case, I'd probably post more often. My apologies to Frank Capra... ;-)

Hello, my little elves! I hope you're having a lovely holiday season, and are gearing up for the big celebrations in the days ahead. I've been keeping busy during my semester break, which is going by waaay too quickly, FYI. A little work (including a really fun on-camera audition and callback which I hope turn into a paying gig), catching up on my workouts and some long-neglected housework, a few errands... and some fun parties including the Broads in Broadcasting brunch, my company holiday gathering (at which I won a $100 Macy's gift card... woo-hoo!), and my girl Melissa's famous birthday cocktail bash.

I'll be working on Christmas morning (ah, the 24/7 radio biz... gotta love it), but don't feel too sorry for me. I got the early shift, 5-10am, so I get that precious double-time holiday pay and the rest of my day free! After I get off the air and grab a sure-to-be-crucial nap, Steve & I will head over to share Christmas dinner with our awesome friends Bill & Kim. Can't wait to bake some chocolate shortbread cookies to contribute to the festivities!

So, before we all get too caught up in our last-gasp preparations, I just want to take a moment to wish you a very happy, safe, and loving holiday season. To all of my long-distance family and friends, I'll be thinking of you. However you choose to celebrate, I hope this time of year is everything you want it to be. And I know that all of our special angels will be watching over us. Wait... was that a bell I just heard? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment